Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

Applying for the Federal Pell Grant

Students pursuing a degree or certificate at UA Rich Mountain must apply for the Federal Pell Grant by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), in order to determine eligibility for Federal and State funds. FAFSA information is also used when determining institutional funds. Students can come by the Financial Aid Office or Educational Opportunity Center (EOC), a Federally funded TRiO program, for assistance with financial aid questions or completing the FAFSA application.