Transfer Success Center
The Transfer Success Center helps you learn about transfer options and supports you as you develop your transfer plan.
Arkansas Course Transfer System
The Arkansas Course Transfer System (ACTS) contains information about the transferability of courses within Arkansas public colleges and universities.
The How To's of Transfering
- Find the colleges you are interested in by going online. After you have decided on a few colleges, go online and fill out admission application forms for all schools you are considering.
- Have official transcripts sent from U A Rich Mountain (and any other college you have attended) to the colleges you are considering attending--the preferred procedure to do this is to fill out the online form located on the Transcript Request page.
- Send your shot records to your transfer school choices.
- Make an appointment with the transfer coordinator at U A Rich Mountain to find out which classes will transfer and if you are eligible for any transfer scholarships.
- Fill out financial aid forms and add any colleges you are considering to the list so they will receive a copy of your FAFSA. For assistance, go to the EOC Office at UA Rich Mountain.
- If you are eligible, apply for transfer scholarships.
If you have any questions about transferring to a four-year college or university, please contact Lisa Rackley in Student Support Services and/or your advisor.
Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) Articulation Agreement
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Articulation Agreement
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) Articulation Agreement
Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership (BSOL) Articulation Agreement