Choosing a college is one of the most important decisions you will make. University of Arkansas Rich Mountain has a proud history of caring for our students since 1983, and we are happy to fill you in on a small but lively community college located in the beautiful Ouachita Mountains of southwest Arkansas.
Why you should choose UA Rich Mountain
- Affordable Tuition averaging only $2,010 per semester
- NO classes on Friday!
- Small Class sizes 14:1 student to teacher
- Financial Aid assistance including FAFSA filing assistance
- Numerous Scholarship opportunities
- Active Student Life
- Student Ambassador Program
- Assistance when transferring to a university or college
- Caring professional staff
- Flexible Class schedule including many online class options
- Transfer Degree Programs accepted at Arkansas public universities
- Workforce Ready Programs to get you ready to find a job and get to work in the local area
- Partnerships with Universities to make transferring easy
- Book program to save $ on books!
- On Campus book and convenience store
- On Campus Grill
- Safe beautiful campus with plenty of parking and onsite walking trail and library
We invite you to take a few minutes to explore our many services just for you. Whether you are just starting your educational journey, coming back to school to complete your education, or wanting to learn new skills, let our admission staff help you find your place at UA Rich Mountain.