New Student Orientation
What is New Student Orientation/Resistration?
New Student Orientation is the first phase of the orientation process for new students at UA-Rich Mountain. All fully admitted and transfer students are invited to attend. Each session is a half-day event allowing you to get a jump-start at your college experience! You will have the opportunity to register for classes, have questions answered, and take care of important business, such as financial aid, class registration, and book reservations so you will be ready to start classes in August. This is also your opportunity to meet the administration, faculty, staff, and other new students at UA Rich Mountain. Please make sure you set up your UARM email to receive important information about New Student Orientation. If you have any questions contact the admissions office.
What will I do at New Student Orientation?
During each session, new students will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Register for classes
- Meet with Financial Aid Representatives
- Get your UA Rich Mountain Student ID
- Set up your online student account
- Socialize and meet other future UA Rich Mountain students
- Reserve your books for the semester
- Tour campus
- Visit with transfer specialists
- Find out about student life at UA Rich Mountain
- Discover all the services available to help you succeed
We look forward to seeing you at one of the Orientation Sessions!