Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

Transfer Credits to UA Rich Mountain

Any student who transfers to UA Rich Mountain from another college or university must request an official transcript be sent to the Registrar's Office for evaluation. The address is:

Registrar's Office
University of Arkansas Rich Mountain
1100 College Drive
Mena, AR 71953

Grades of "D" in any transfer coursework will not be accepted to meet degree requirements at UA Rich Mountain.

Credit for Prior Learning

University of Arkansas Rich Mountain does not currently offer credit for work experiences. Some exceptions are made for military training, physical education, and technical programs.  Potential students should contact the Vice Chancellor for Student Services  for a transcript evaluation.