Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

 No. EOC is a federal TRIO program funded by a grant from the U.S Department of Education.
As a result, all EOC services are free of charge. 

EOC project provides services to students who reside in either Scott, Logan, Montgomery, Howard, Pike, Sevier, or Little River County who are traditionally underrepresented in postsecondary education including first generation and/or low-income individuals, students with disabilities, limited English proficiency, and other disadvantaged groups such as those
who may be homeless, exiting foster care, or otherwise disconnected. UA Rich Mountain EOC will provide targeted services and assist veterans and military-connected spouses and children.

No. EOC assists participants in applying for financial aid and in identifying alternative sources of funding to attend post-secondary programs and institutions. 

 EOC coordinators can assist you with one on one assistance with completion and submission of your FAFSA on-line. UA Rich Mountain can also assist with applying for the FSAID which is required before filing the FAFSA. This process can seem confusing at first, and we are more than happy to help you fill it out step by step, and apply! Remember, as with all EOC services, this one is FREE too! 

UA Rich Mountain can help you enroll into any accredited 2-year or 4-year college, or vocational/technical school in the U.S. Persons needing to transfer from a community college to a 4-year university can also receive extensive services from EOC. 

Yes. EOC representatives interact directly with adult education centers to help program
participants obtain their GED. TABE testing is also available to students who require this

TRIO does not offer a general scholarship, however, we do offer scholarship search assistance. 

You will need your previous years Federal Tax Return and W-2's (1040, 1040A or the 1040EZ) 

You will need your previous years Federal Tax return and W-2's AND your parents Federal
Tax return and W-2's (1040, 1040A or the 1040EZ) 

Yes, you will only be able to receive Student Loans. 


Main Campus

 1100 College Drive
Mena, AR 71953
(479-394-7622, ext. 1643 or 1644

Montgomery County

 31 Industry Dr / P.O. Box 1223
Mt Ida, AR 71957
(870) 867-5264


456 W 6th St / P.O. Box 114
Waldron, AR 72958
(479) 637-5502