Associate of Applied Science Advanced Manufacturing - Mechanical Engineering
The Advanced Manufacturing Mechanical (Pre-Engineering) program is designed for students who plan to obtain an Associate of Applied Science in Advanced Manufacturing Mechanical at UA Rich Mountain and then transfer to a four- year university in Arkansas to complete a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering degree.
After completion of the AAS in Advanced Manufacturing Mechanical, the student will:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of engineering mechanics.
- Demonstrate competency in writing, reading, speaking, and listening.
- Demonstrate competency in advanced mathematics and the physical sciences.
- Apply technological and research skills to identify, locate, and process information.
- Use available tools to work productively.
- Interpret information from a blueprint.
- Perform set up and operation of machines to create a part from a blueprint.
The College Catalog/Student Handbook has more details about this degree.