Transcript Requests

There is no charge for official transcripts. Requests for transcripts must be in writing and signed by the student. You may obtain a hard copy of our on-line form below. Address all transcript requests or other forms of correspondence to the following location:

University of Arkansas Rich Mountain
Attn: Registrar's Assistant
1100 College Drive
Mena, AR 71953

Transcipt Request Form