Current Employment Opportunities
Full Time Accounts Receivable Assistant
The Accounts Receivable Assistant, working under the direction of the Controller, is responsible for performing all functions related to the maintenance of the College’s accounts receivable sub-ledgers.
- The formal education of an Associate Degree or a combination of equivalent education and work experience.
- Courses in bookkeeping/accounting, administrative office procedures, or a related field plus eighteen months experience in bookkeeping/accounting.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping/accounting practices.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including calculators and data entry devices.
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and Word.
- Ability to perform arithmetic computations and maintain basic accounting records manually or electronically.
- Ability to identify and resolve discrepancies in documents or numeric data.
- Ability to set up and maintain filing systems.
- Ability to compile information and prepare reports.
Full Job Description
This position is a full time position. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. The Application requirements listed below should be mailed, faxed, or emailed to email@example.com:
- Letter of Interest
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Contact Information for five references
- Completed UACCRM application
Documents should be sent to the attention of:
Director of Budget Analysis & Human Resources
University of Arkansas Rich Mountain
1100 College Drive
Mena, AR 71953
Phone: (479) 394-7622 x1530
Fax: (479) 394-2828
EEO/AA/ADA employer. Qualified women, minorities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.