Current Employment Oportunities
The Maintenance/Grounds Supervisor focus, under the direction of the Vice Chancellor of Administration, coordinates the maintenance and care of the College’s facilities, grounds, utility systems, equipment, and vehicles.
- Relevant technical certificates to support updated educational expertise in the area of maintenance and custodial duties are preferred with the formal education equivalent of a high school diploma.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Two years of experience in the maintenance and repair of buildings, equipment, and vehicles.
- Working knowledge of technical maintenance and custodial skills and processes.
- Knowledge of basic safety practices followed in semi-skilled trades work; basic carpentry, electrical systems, plumbing, and painting; and operation, maintenance, and safety requirements of motorized vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to operate and perform routine maintenance and minor repairs on motorized vehicles and equipment, routine building and grounds maintenance work, and ability to use, operate, and maintain electrical tools and machinery.
Full Job Description
This position is a full time position on the Mena campus. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The Application requirements listed below should be mailed, faxed, or emailed to email@example.com:
- Letter of Interest
- Contact Information for five references
- Completed UACCRM application
Documents should be sent to the attention of:
Director of Budget Analysis & Human Resources
University of Arkansas Rich Mountain
1100 College Drive
Mena, AR 71953
Phone: (479) 394-7622 x1530
Fax: (479) 394-2828
EEO/AA/ADA employer. Qualified women, minorities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.